帖子

积分

Ⅰ级财主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-3-7 23:25:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
SD从MPEX退市了,每股 .0035 BTC,良心价,下面是公开信(谷歌翻译):
亲爱的资产持有人,我有一些非常重要的消息与大家分享。你们中的一些人会很高兴,有些不高兴,但我相信这是一个坚实的,可取的,公平的结果,那些人已经把他们的信任S.DICE 正在出售SatoshiDice,在充分,到一家新公司,将接管所有所有权,经营和管理。总售价为126,315的BTC,或0.00126315 BTC每股。据MPEX协议,MPEX持有人有权收取每股0.00126315 BTC,与其他私营业主。然而,对于MPEX持有人的缘故,一般Bitcoin的社区,该站点一直旨在扶持和培育,已安排SatoshiDice MPEX持有人支付额外每股0.00223685 BTC使总数达到0.0035 BTC每股,这是一个277%的溢价销售价格和MPEX S.DICE股目前的市场价格大约175%的溢价。这也是大致相当于IPO(虽然BTC是$ 12,然后回来,今天的90美元以上)的平均价格的S.DICE股份。注意MPEX订单S.DICE的被取消,只是本公布日期前以从利用站立订单,防止任何人,虽然我知道有些S.DICE业主打算持有很长一段时间,并会因此惊惶买断,这是我真诚地希望,这个补偿水平将是顺应。这是大大高于合同授权,这几乎是3倍高于所有私人业主支付。但一直谈判到这个水平,但我相信这是正确的事情。此外,还有一个额外的小的添加量,以弥补先前扣除的新网站的开发成本,因为它没感觉适合网站的发展已支付的S.DICE持有人,他 ​​们不会有股权买断后,这封信被张贴派息前约24小时,在这一点MPEX持有人将收到.0035 BTC每分享加上上述小的额外金额。MPEX列出的资产和,将以MPEX S.DICE协议。支出将发生在大约20增量超过几个小时内将到达在S.DICE持有人账户(以同样的方式作为股息)。所有直通运营商为自己的资产和客户,显然是负责的。至于每S.DICE协议,资产所有者没有投票权,以实现业务变化,也没有任何谈判权,也没有阻止公司的一个完整的买断。尽管如此,SatoshiDice一直记资产持有人的利益,在整个谈判过程中,旨在公平地对待这些持有人,超出合同义务。我强烈的价值和尊重您已经摆在我的信任,我希望这结果往复运动的尊重。亲切的问候,埃里克·佛瑞斯
英文原文:Dear Asset Holders,
I have some very important news to share with you. Some of you will be pleased, and some upset, but I believe this to be a solid, desirable, and fair outcome for those who have put their trust in S.DICE.

SatoshiDice is being sold, in full, to a new company that will take over all ownership, operations, and management. The total sale price is 126,315 BTC, or 0.00126315 BTC per share.

According to the MPEX Agreement, MPEX holders are entitled to receive 0.00126315 BTC per share, alongside other private owners. However, for the good of the MPEX holders and for the sake of the general Bitcoin community, which the site always has intended to support and nurture, SatoshiDice has arranged to pay MPEX holders an additional .00223685 BTC per share bringing the total to 0.0035 BTC per share.

This is a 277% premium over the sale price and a roughly 175% premium over the current market price of S.DICE shares on MPEX. It is also roughly equivalent to the average price of S.DICE shares at IPO (though BTC was $12 back then, and over $90 today).

Note that the MPEX order book for S.DICE was cancelled just prior to this announcement in order to prevent anyone from taking advantage of standing orders.

While I know some S.DICE owners intended to hold for a long time, and will thus be dismayed by the buyout, it is my sincere hope that this compensation level will be amenable. It is substantially higher than the contract mandates, and it is almost 3x higher than all private owners are being paid. It has not been easy to negotiate to this level, but I believe it is the right thing to do.

Further, there will be an additional small amount added to compensate for the previously deducted costs of the new website development, as it did not feel right for S.DICE holders to have paid for development of a site they won’t have a stake in after the buyout.

This letter is being posted roughly 24 hours prior to the payout, at which point MPEX holders will receive .0035 BTC per share plus the small additional amounts mentioned above. MPEX will then de-list the asset and the S.DICE MPEX Agreement will be satisfied. The payout will occur in roughly 20 increments over a period of several hours and will arrive in S.DICE holders’ accounts (in the same manner as dividends). All passthrough operators are responsible for their own assets and customers, obviously.

As per the S.DICE agreement, asset owners do not have voting rights to effect operational changes, nor any rights to negotiate nor block a full buyout of the company. Nevertheless, SatoshiDice has kept the interests of the asset holders in mind throughout this negotiation process, and has intended to treat these holders fairly, above and beyond contractual obligations.

I highly value and respect the trust you have placed in me, and I hope this outcome reciprocates that respect.

Kind regards,
-Erik Voorhees

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101902.msg2751536#msg2751536
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|财富吧

GMT+8, 2024-5-28 13:50 , Processed in 0.546001 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On.