主题

帖子

积分

Ⅰ级财主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-10-22 00:50:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

据外媒《财富》杂志的报道,美国参议员兰德·保罗(Rand Paul)早前接受他们的采访时发表了对比特币的另一个看法,他自称为自由主义和奥地利学派经济思想的追随者。

记者向保罗问是否真的有去研究如何接受比特币作为竞选捐款。虽然保罗在原则上是喜欢比特币,但是有一样东西会改变他对它的价值观看法:在这种情况下,它已经被一些有价值的东西支持,那就是股票。

下面是原话:

I was looking more at it until that recent thing. And actually my theory, if I were setting it up, I'd make it exchangeable for stock. And then it'd have real value. And I'd have it pegged, and I'd have a basket of 10 big retailers. Because I read [Marc] Andreessen's article a couple months ago. What fascinated me about it was those 2 to 3% margins. If you multiply that out for all of Wal-Mart (WMT) and they don't have to use Visa anymore, I'm guessing the people who have to be worried here are Visa (V) and Mastercard (MA)。 I think it would work, but I think, because I'm sort of a believer in currency having value, if you're going to create a currency, have it backed up by -- you know, Hayek used to talk about a basket of commodities? You could have a basket of stocks, and have some exchangeability, because it's hard for people like me who are a bit tangible. But you could have an average of stocks, I'm wondering if that's the next permutation.

我一直在寻找更多有关它的资料,直到最近的事。而根据我的理论,如果要投资它,我会让它兑换成股票。然后它就会有真正的价值。而且我已把它挂钩,购买了一篮子十大零售商的股票。因为一两个月前我读了[马克]安德森的文章。令我着迷的是那2 - 3%的利润。如果你计算出卖出所有的沃尔玛(WMT)股票,他们就不必使用Visa了,我猜这里的人是担心Visa (V)和万事达卡(MA)。我认为这是可行的,但我觉得,因为我是名货币价值的信奉者,如果你想要创建一个货币,你所知道的用于谈论一篮子商品的哈耶克理论它支持吗?但你可以买入一篮子股票,并且它是有一定的互换性,然而像我这样有点实实在在的人会觉得它很难。但你可以买入平均的股票,我认为如果这是下一个排列。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|财富吧

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 01:18 , Processed in 0.717602 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On.